March 8, 2013

Yesterday is Gone

There was no more tomorrow, sorry. Tomorrow is already yesterday and yesterday felt a little frantic, so there was no time for blogging.

Nothing in particular happened to make yesterday frantic, but it started with not getting enough sleep and then driving my husband to the airport at 6:30 a.m., which threw off the routine, which caused ripple effects that made me just sort of feel a step behind all day.

But, the day ended snuggling with my boys and then (after boys went to bed) catching up on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, so all was well.

Today the boys are coming downtown with my mom to meet me for lunch and then I'm leaving early with them, so that's pretty awesome, Ah, to see my fancy downtown office building through the eyes of a kid again...

Coming soon: An update on my plan to somehow still knock out a bunch of items on my 40 by 40 list in the less-than-3 months before my birthday...because seriously, how am I going to do that?

No comments:

Post a Comment